Thursday, February 15th, 2018

Thursday, February 15th, 2018. This morning I have an appointment with my mentor to pick up Evaluation From. And at 8:00 a.m. I and Miss.Evi headed to College Business Management, when I got to my Faculty Office and Miss.Evi met my mentor and my mentor was filling our Evaluation Form, and we were asked to wait a bit.

Upon completion of the charging From it, then it is given to us, and we thank you, and permit to go home. Because today we also have cooking agenda that is cooking demonstration at Laboratory school TAU. After that we rushed to the Laboratory School. Because all the friends are already there.At 10 o'clock we arrived at the Laboratory school and carried out all the activities we needed to do. Today we cook the typical Indonesian food Pangek Ombilin and Banana Pallu Butung.


We have to prepare food for dinner at Farewell party tonight. We immediately do the cooking activities. And every good dish from Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia, everything we try. And we know the taste of the food. Everything is very tasty.


Selection of cooking at 5:30 p.m, then we went back to the hostel to get ready. Because the closing program will start at 6 o'clock. We are ready to wear custom clothes. And we also borrowed dance costumes from the Philippines. The dance I performed was the quack-quek (duck) dance. And we have prepared the dance the day before the event begins. It was a very short time.
The closing ceremony was attended by all the university families.

And finally the closing program begins, and we rush to the hall behind the Hostel. Then we also performed the dance, although the dance we performed was not perfect good, but we are proud to be able to perform in front of TAU top brass. The handover of prizes from campus as well, photos together, dinner together. And until the end of the program closing, and we returned to the Hostel. To continue creating journal and portfolio.


And given a day to get ready, because on February 16, exactly 12 o'clock at night. I and Miss.Ami from UNP will be delivered to the airport by the campus. and reached the meadow at 8:40 p.m, with safely.


My impression
From the very beginning I came to the Tarlac Agricultural University, the welcome given by the family and campus was excellent, and even better. I am proud to be at TAU ​​and can learn to teach at TAU. I am proud to know many families of TAU. And I was placed in College Business Management, with mentors Sonny Aquino Santos and Ma'am Blessie U. Lorenzo as Cooperating Teaching. TAU is a green campus. Clean campus. And have students who are academically savvy and socially savvy.
These are just words I can say: Thank you for all the services you provide while on TAU. I am very happy to be placed here. I can learn many things, about culture, about school programs. And more to know with the natural beauty of the Philippines that I have ever visited with friends and family TAU as well. I want to stay longer, I want to study here. It's just that time has not been allowed. And I hope one day we can meet again. Despite being in a different place.
Thank you for all the valuable experience the TAU family has given me and my friends. Thank you to all TAU's family and especially to the friendly and kindly TAU president. I was given many lessons on how to teach good. I was given direction in teaching class. I was also given a tremendous passion by my mentor when I started teaching in the class. Thank for sir Sonny as mentor who always guides me. I got a lot of knowledge while I was there.
Thanks ma'am bless and ma'am Claire for g, i really need suggestions and impression so that later I can be better. during there I was accustomed to making learning planning in English and teaching using English. this science is very much I get during there. thanks to all the Tarlac University families And hopefully UNP and TAU always cooperate in the next program, and can work together. From Feni Fatmawati (State University of Padang)
         Suggestions for future improvement
I hope the future I can better teach in the class. and better to improve my English communication. and so I was able to teach abroad and be able to work well. and boast of both my parents
1.1                            Others
While I was there, I was given the task of making portfolios and journals. for activities undertaken there. and this experience I got during my stay in the Philippines. I am very happy to be there because so much science that I get.
 


































Comments

Popular Posts