Five Days in the Philippines



Precisely I woke up at 7:00 a.m, and I immediately packed to get ready to go to the next activity is the observation to the school which later we will be placed at the school. Before leaving I had breakfast with my friends.
At 8:40 a.m, I and my friends Via and Evi rushed together for the way to the school where we placed 3 weeks ahead there. Distance of Hostel with School about 1 KM. And we just happened to walk together.

Arriving at our school directly to the faculty office. There I and my friends meet with Mentor, and Mentor Prof. Sonny also gave us material that we will teach the next week. I and my colleagues studied the material, which was related to entrepreneurial material.
Moments later my mentor came back to the room again and offered me and my colleague (Evi) to go in for her study hours. And the coincidence that he taught at that time was a student of the University. they will do the exam at that time. So we were assigned to help supervise the room while Prof. did another activity. I see that they do the test honestly and there is no cheating in the least. And the exam went well. Because Prof told me if there is a cheat when the test took place marked his name with a value of zero. And no one breaks the exam contract. The exam went well.

Right at 11:00 the exam ended, we collected the student exam paper. and back to the office. And give the paper and test file to Prof. Sonny. And Prof Sonny told us to come on Monday alone. Because Friday did not teach. And my colleague and I returned to Hostel to continue the next activity, which is learning material to be brought on Monday. And prepare the need for tomorrow.









Comments

Popular Posts