Preparation To The Philippines



On January 19, I was with UNP family doing the student release activity which will go to the Philippines and Thailand in following SEA TEACHER and SEA TVET activities. That will leave as many as 14 people on this 5th Batch. After the completion of our release directly spatial Mr. Nanda to take some purposes that will be taken to the destination country. Finish it. I went back home to prepare for the morning departure tomorrow. Finish ready me to sleep.
Precisely on January 20 at 04:30 I woke up, and immediately clean up to go to Minangkabau International Airport. Before going to the airport I said good-bye to my entire extended family. After that I was ready to go to the airport. And the one who drove me was my father.
Arriving at the airport, I and 8 other people have gathered, and get ready for check in tickets at the airport. And had to queue in his immigration. Right at 7:30 am I was with my other friends already in the waiting room. And right at 08:00 am with my other friends ready to enter the Air Asian . And arrive at Kuala Lumpur airport at 10:00. The journey is only 1 hour but there is a difference of hours between the city of Padang with Kuala Lumpur. The difference is 1 hour.
We transit in Kuala Lumpur before heading to Philippines. We spent quite a long time at Kuala Lumpur airport. We went to Money Exchange to exchange the Rupiah into Peso money. And just at 18:00 we chek in the ticket. And another queue in Imagination. And prepare to go to the waiting room. And surprisingly, Kuala Lumpur airport is very big. So it takes a long time to get to the waiting room.
After the waiting room. We were getting ready to enter the next plane at 21:15. And arrived at the Philippines airport at 1 pm on January 21st.







Comments

Popular Posts