The First Day Being a Teaching Assistant at Tarlac University High School



January 29, 2018, was my first day of Teaching assistant in high school at Tarlac University (College Business Management) At 7:30 a.m, I attended a ceremony in front of the Tarlac campus library building. After completing the ceremony. Me and my friends returned to Hostel for breakfast. After breakfast is complete. Precisely at 8:20 hours me and my friend (Miss.Evi) go back to school for preparation to enter the afternoon class later. In the room my teacher and Miss.Evi make inquiries appropriate to the material to be discussed during the day.

And me and Miss.Evi also download a Video that will be displayed in the class later in the day. The clock did not show at 12:09 I was given permission by Sir Sonny to lunch at the Hostel. And Mister sonny also said that I had to get ready to go to class 12b at 13:00. Then me and Miss.Evi return to the Hostel and have lunch at the Hostel. After finishing lunch at the Hostel. Via and I went back to school to continue the next activity.

Precisely at 13:10 pm I was with Sir Sonny heading to class 12b to start a new activity that is becoming Teaching assistant. The first time I went to class I was a little scared, because I saw the students were bigger than me. And I was a little nervous because the school that I entered in the Philippines is High School.

Instantly Sir sonny preparing the material to be taught, I was asked to introduce myself in front of the class, at first I was a bit scared, but after I did, it was fun. I introduce myself, address, I come from which city, and so on. After the self-introduction, Sir Sonny made a class trip, and I happened to be asked to name some of the students Sir Sonny would have to explain the material to be learned that day.

I was so shocked, because the names of the students are hard to mention. And the class was also asked by Sir Sonny to form a group, which on Wednesday will discuss the questionnaire about market research. And the students were told to count 1-5. So formed 5 small groups. And ultimately learning at 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. runs well and smoothly.

The lesson ended, me and Mister Sonny went back to the teacher room to rest, and at 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. was a schedule for my friend who would be in class 12a. Then at 3:00 p.m. my permission to go home to Hostel and Mister Sonny also allowed me to rest at the Hostel. And when I got back to the Hostel I continued my usual activities, cooking and washing, and resting.



Organizational Structure (College Business Management)



A Brief History
The College of Business and Management, formerly known as the Institute of Business and Management, is the youngest College of the University. It seeks to provide its students business and management training in order to develop world-trained leaders in business and administrative fields.The program Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship was first offered under Institute of Arts and Sciences in 1994 along with its other program offerings. Upon the issuance of CMO 17 series of 2005, AB Entrepreneurship was then converted into Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship in 2009. The Institute also offered Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) major in Business Management in 2003. With the implementation of the CMO 29 series of 2006, the Institute changed its program major from Business Management to Human Resource Development Management in 2008.
The influx of the students enrolled in both programs and the growing demand for Business Courses paved way to the establishment of the Institute of Business and Management on July 29, 2011. From then, the Institute focused on its initiatives and strategies to effectively contribute to sustainable agriculture, livelihood, manpower and employment generation, as well as to strengthen its capabilities in promoting sustainable business and management.
Right after the conversion of the Tarlac College of Agriculture (TCA) into Tarlac Agricultural University (TAU) on May 10, 2016, in November of the same year, the Institute of Business and Management (IBM) officially became the College of Business and Management (CBM) which is currently headed by its first College Dean, Dr. Silverio Ramon DC. Salunson.
In pursuit of its mandate of providing sustainable development, the College envisions to offer additional programs such as Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management, Bachelor of Science in AgriEcoTourism Management and additional majors under its BSBA program namely Operations Management, Financial Management and Marketing Management.
With the collaborative efforts of its stakeholders, the College of Business and Management incessantly commits in producing high-calibre graduates willing and able to compete in the international arena as a response to the call for ASEAN Integration.
 
  (lunch at the Hostel)

(Preparation Before Going to Class)
 

(The Atmosphere in the Classroom)

(Division of roup Members for Tomorrow)


(The Atmosphere of the Teacher's Room)

Comments

Popular Posts