Three Day in The Philippines



At 7:40 am we went to the Camiling Mayor's office in Tarlac, where we met the employees of the office, and met with the deputy mayor of Camiling in Tarlac. We also get special food from coconut, named Tu Pik, made from coconut and coconut milk. This Tu Pik food tastes very good. We also visited several rooms in the office, including the courtroom, we went around the office and walk in CAMILING MINIPARK.


And I just happened to be unwell, a little sick, then Ma'am ANA and Ma'am KAREN, before towards HOSTEL I was first brought treatment to the clinic around the campus environment. After I finished my treatment, I was delivered to HOSTEL, went into the room and rested. Then my friends toured TARLAC with Mom with a campus vehicle.
 
I also stayed in the room for rest, and right at 07:00 friends back from his journey. After that, the cooking picket does its job to cook food for the night. When we finished cooking, we also had dinner together, and after that we did each other's activities. Until finally we rested our sleep.





























Comments

Popular Posts