Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thursday, February 8, 2018 is the next day for me to teach in 12c class. Today me and my friend (Miss.Evi) teach together in 12c class. We both split the material and explained the matter in turns. And today we go to school at 2:30 pm and go to class at 3:00 p.m.

We were getting ready to go to school. And when he arrived at Faculty Office me and my friend and my mentor Prof. Sonny is getting ready to go to 12c class. And arrived in class 12c. we begin to explain the material. And incidentally today our mentor is still not feeling well, still sick, and have not been able to be in the class for long.

Then my mentor returned to Faculty Office. And I am with Miss.Evi managing class. And also accompanied by my Buddy (Miss. Beverly). Today's material is about Marketing Mix. My friend explains at the beginning, and then I connect up to the final material.

During the class, the students learn 12c spirit, and they are also funny and relaxed. It's just in class they are less participate in lessons. And still not give the questions they do not understand yet.
Me and Miss Evi show video and explain the material. And one by one I ask to read the material on the divan class, so that the classroom atmosphere is not boring right. And just at 5:00 p.m, the lesson ends, and we give the students the task, which is about the attractive and creative product ads possible. We divided them into 4 groups. And asked to write the name and give the group name to me or Miss.Evi.

And today I feel that I've started to be able to interact with students. and the lesson is almost complete. we joked and laughed together. And the completion explains the material and the task given. I was with my friend taking pictures with students. Because maybe this last meeting in class 12c.

And finally, after the completion of all activities. We went back to the Faculty Office. And when I got to the room, I and Miss. Evi communicated the material to be taught on Monday, because on Monday is the final day of my demonstration at school. And finished it, I went back to the hostel to rest. And just at 7:00 p.m me and my other colleagues were invited to go to Mom Kat's wedding. The one in the back of the Hostel, and at 8:00 p.m .we returned to the hostel to rest.


         Authentic Assessment

The foundation of authentic assessment revolves around evaluating a students’ ability to apply what they have learned in entrepreneurs material to a ”real world” context. Authentic assessment entrepreneurs tests focus on a students’ analytical skills and the ability to integrate what they have learned along with creativity with written and oral skills. five ways to use authentic assessment math in the classroom based on my observation are performance assessment, short investigations, open-response questions, self-assessment, multiple-choice and questions or quiz.
         Procedures of teaching
In pre-activity, I recall how students present their tasks on making questionnaires, tasks about promotions about products, as well as tasks about explanations about the products they choose. I use the lecturing method in front of the class. I divided the students into groups. consisting of 5-8 students. then I give assignments to each group. the homework they have to work on. some are required to bring a product and are explained with material related to 7 P’s marketing mix. some are asked to re-explain the material. and then I gave the assessment according to the ability and hard work of the students
         Time management and organizing activities
My supervisors give me some tips to help me prioritize basic classroom tasks as well as increase my productivity so I can have more time to spend teaching as follow:
·      Prioritize: If I set priorities it can help keep me on track when something unexpected my occur.
·      Give homework: Don’t be afraid to leave the repetitive assignments that help reinforce those important concepts for homework. By doing this, it clears up extra time in class for those important lessons. Leave all of the assignment that relate to practice for homework.
·      Maximize lesson planning.
·         I also have to be able to condition the activities with the lesson plan I have made.
         Problem-solving
When I teach in the class. My first day of teaching, I've been rated by 3 great assessors of the university. ie ma'am Claire, ma'am Bless and my mentor, sir Sonny Aquino Santos. and they watched me teach and judge me in the teaching process in class 12b at the time. until finally I finished teaching. and then ma'am Bless advise me on the more reproduction of the material, when the vidio is in the show, give more explanation. the power points I made are nice and interesting and the material is displayed using the vidio as well. and still looks nervous in class. this is true because I still feel scared and anxious, because it was the first day I started teaching in the class. and directly assessed by 3 great assessors of the tarlac university. this advice is very supportive for me to change to a better direction of the future.
         Classroom management
In my class I have been able to organize learning activities, and the students are not fuss, so the class is safe and silent. all the students really appreciate the teacher, they are completely silent and obedient. if the teacher asks them to read, they read the material the teacher has provided, and then they are also willing to show up to read the material in front of the class without being asked in advance.












  

Comments

Popular Posts