Wednesday, February 14th 2018



Wednesday, February 14th 2018 is day to my follow the final demonstration. Exactly at 1:00 p.m. I arrived at the Faculty Office, and then my mentor called, and said Ma'am Bless and Ma'am Claire had a seminar and could not attend the class at the moment.

And my mentor also said that last week Ma'am Bless and Ma'am Claire had seen my performance while teaching in the class, and he told my mentor, to request an appraisal form and then submitted it to Ma'am Bless and Ma'am Claire for a judgment.

And today is the last day I teach in class. And I also put students grades into my mentor's Evaluation From. I am Assessing during my class teaching, I give some tasks, and then I input my assessment into my mentor's Evaluation From. Then all the files I submit, including with the memorabilia from UNP also I gave to my mentor.

Then I said goodbye to the mentor and with the lecturer in the faculty office. And the assessment form I can take tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. in College Business Management.
Then finish it I ask permission to return to the hostel, because at 7:00 p.m. we are also invited to attend a valentine event in the hall next to the College Business Management building.

And at 7:00 p.m. we have also arrived at the venue. And enjoy the show until 11:30 p.m. unfortunately the show we can not enjoy until the end. Because we also have to prepare tasks like portfolio and journals. And have to prepare for tomorrow, because tomorrow on the February is the last event for us, the activities of Cooking Demonstration and the evening followed by Closing Program and Farewell Dinner.

Actually the Closing Program event on February 16, 2018, was accelerated to the 15th because of me and my friend from UNP coming home on February 17, at 6:45 a.m. and we had to leave for the night of February 16 at Tarlac distance to Manila Airport for about 4-5 hours. And we have to check in and immigration which also takes a long time.


SUMMARY AND SUGGESTIONS
1.1              Purposes of practicum
To material about Market reserch
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
a.       Understand  the importance of market research
b.      Understand the observation technique
c.       Understand the methods of consumer profiling
To material about Marketing Mix
a.       Identify the importance of marketing plans
b.      Understand the definition of  marketing mix
c.       Understand the 7 P’s of Marketing Mix
To material about Marketing Mix
a.       Identify the importance of Management of  Innovations
b.      Understand the Customer Perspective
c.       Understand the Company Perspective
d.      Understand the Forms of New Product Introduction
e.       Understand the Product Replacement Strategies
1.2              Procedures of practicum
 I allocate time for several stages like this
Step
Time Allocation
Introduction
20 minutes

Main Activities

65 minutes
Clossing
25 minutes


1.3              Outcomes of practicum
To material about Market reserch
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
d.      Understand  the importance of market research
e.       Understand the observation technique
f.       Understand the methods of consumer profiling
To material about Marketing Mix
d.      Identify the importance of marketing plans
e.       Understand the definition of  marketing mix
f.       Understand the 7 P’s of Marketing Mix
To material about Marketing Mix
f.       Identify the importance of Management of  Innovations
g.      Understand the Customer Perspective
h.      Understand the Company Perspective
i.        Understand the Forms of New Product Introduction
j.        Understand the Product Replacement Strategies

1.4                               The challenges of practicum
The challenge I faced at the time was, I did not understand the material about entrepreneurship. and I am more into the subject of economics and economics of the cooperative. and here I am asked to teach the material on entrepreneurship. but with so many sources I can look for the material. and maybe this is just my challenge.
        



Comments

Popular Posts